Sunday, June 26, 2011

Barbara Walters interview with Oprah Winfrey

Oprah Winfrey

Oprah Winfrey reveals about her friendship with Gayle King to interviewer extraordinaire Barbara Walters in a news special set to be aired on ABC, night at 9PM ET.

"I'm not even kind of a lesbian," she continues. "And the reason why it irritates me is because it means that somebody must think I'm lying. That's number one. Number two, why would you want to hide it? That is not the way I run my life. She is the mother I never had. She is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves," Winfrey says in the interview. "I don't know a better person. I don't know a better person. It's making me cry because I'm thinking about how much -- I probably have never told her that.”

Winfrey gets choked up and was all emotions discussing how much her friend means to her and  shouts,  “Tissue please. I now need tissue.”

 



No comments:

Post a Comment