Friday, January 7, 2011

Queen Latifah Comes Out

Queen Latifah

Queen Latifah comes out openly with her past job and future plans.

Latifah, her real name Dana Elaine Owens, is a tough individual.

There is  a lot of rumor in air about her sexuality, after her photographs with her “friend” and trainer Jeannette Jenkins. Some openly cry out about her being a lesbo. Whatever the truth is, it hardly matters to others except the satisfaction of their curiosity.

The rumor mongers are always very good at photo journalism and they use this excuse to spy on others privacy.

  Here is what Queen Latifah has to say about herself:

She worked in Burger King when she was 15.

“My grandfather owned a hardware store in Newark. Just seeing him becoming successful and how it became a family business was always interesting to me. And if my brother and I wanted money in our pockets, we had to get jobs — my first was at 15, at Burger King. We had to come up with ways to create an income.

 

“Unfortunately, some of the brightest minds use that hustler spirit and apply it to becoming drug dealers. I didn’t want to be that person. It wasn’t a positive way to make money, and we all knew that it led to death or jail.
“My parents raised me to stand up for myself. If there was something I believed in, I had to fight for it. As a pioneer, sometimes I had to stand alone. You just have to believe in your own ideas.

Where she would like to be in 10 years time?

“On cruise control, with a couple of kids under my belt. It’s in the Lord’s hands,” she said. Now do not tell, she is planning to have babies with another woman fathering her babies, or adopting few for her cruise control!

She was seen with him.


Now do not tell  ,  the man in the photos is a woman!  Or worse, he is just a  friend.


2 comments: