Sunday, December 5, 2010

Manoj Tiwari Evicted from Bigg Boss 4


Bhojpuri superstar, Manoj Tiwari, is the latest to be evicted out of reality show Bigg Boss 4, now telecasted in Colors.

 

When Bollywood actor Ashmit Patel was pitted opposite the Bhojpuri star for nominations in Bigg Boss 4 this week, he had no inkling of the outcome. He simply dismissed the opponent saying that  Ashmit was no match for him. The egoistic babu even went on to bad mouth and criticize Ashmit. He raked up the old MMS issue, insisting that nobody liked him. But now, facts and figures have proved otherwise. The viewers were irked by his egotism and they voted for Ashmit.

He has featured in Bhojpuri films like "Sasura Bada Paise Wala" and "Daroga Babu I Love You".

The actor, singer and director is  living separately from his wife and daughter for the past few months. He admits that his wife is not sure  his loyalty due to actress Shweta Tiwari.

He clarified  that he knows her only professionally. He says, “I do have issues in my marriage. My wife has always doubted my relationship with Shweta, but I never told Shweta about it until we met in 'Bigg Boss'. I never felt the need to tell her because we hardly used to meet otherwise. I always knew her only professionally. In 'Bigg Boss', we were in a house where there are cameras 24X7... you cannot hide feelings and emotions all the time. So if there was anything between us, it would have come through once or twice. But there was and there is nothing between Shweta and me.”

Shweta is separated from Raja Chaudhary, and lives with her daughter Palak.  She  became a household name after the success of "Kasautii Zindagii Kay" on the small-screen, When she came to know about the concern of Manoj's wife, she was shocked and decided to clear matters after "Bigg Boss 4".

Everyone were in disbelief when Salman told Manoj that he has five minutes to pack his bags and leave the house. 

Manoj Tiwari says that it is hard  for him to digest the fact that Ashmit received more votes from the public to stay on the show. I was extremely frustrated when I left the 'Bigg Boss 4' house because I felt cheated, not because I was evicted. But  I feel completely relaxed now.

 The viewers feel that he is only tarnishing his own image by such talk.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment