Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No Arms No Legs No Worries

I am grateful, I came across this and got a chance to view it. I hope so would you be.

It is true that we all are born equals, potentially.

Some, among us,  born with severe physical and mental challenges, out of which some perish easily like other perishables. Some survive, plain survive.

But, some rise to great highs no matter how severe  the challenge is. What makes them truly great is not the visible achievement, but the invisible spirit of the individual which refuses to  acknowledge defeat.

History has so many proofs of this indomitable spirit of man. To name a few -  Helen Keller, Beethoven and many many more.

The clip I am embedding below is such a thing. I do not know much now about the individual, because I just had a look at the video, am writing this now. But, I am sure very shortly I will find out.

I am grateful that I got a chance to write this.

I am sure you will also be grateful that you got a chance to watch this. Share this opportunity with your friends also, because they deserve our  little initiative being our friends.

Be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment